Raffle 2007 Reminder

Two questions: Have you ordered your Raffle Tickets yet? and Have you decided on what to donate towards the Raffle?

Once again, I'm asking all individuals and chapters to participate in the fundraising raffle by contributing items for the raffle.  Proceeds will be used to support the ARLIS Conference Speakers Fund.  Gather any works of art, handicrafts, publications, jewelry, gift baskets/bags, weekend vacations, golf packages, airline tickets, gift cards, etc., the list can be endless, and donate to the 2007 ARLIS/NA Raffle.  The donation form and instructions are online and awaiting your treasures.

Remember, if  for some reason you can't make it to Atlanta this year, you can still participate by donating and sending your donations to me at the address below.  I will see that it makes it to the Exhibit Hall along with all of the other items.

Your donations, along with other ARLIS member and corporate donations to be raffled, will be displayed in the Photo Gallery (--link--) on the Conference Web site.  This link should be up and running soon.  Check it out and prepare to purchase your tickets to have a chance at winning that coveted prize.

Hope to see you in Atlanta.

Liz Gentry, ARLIS/NA Fundraising Raffle Coordinator
Booth Western Art Museum
501 Museum Drive
P. O. Box 3070
Cartersville, GA  30120