Our next bulletin of new and  forthcoming titles,  Bulletin 2007-07 - April 15,  2007,  is now available as a pdf file at    http://www.artbooks.com/downloadpdf/our%20next%20bulletin%20april%2015%202007.pdf

or from the Downloads section at  www.artbooks.com

The print version will be available in 7-10 days.  A copy will be mailed at your request

Our bulletins list less than half the new titles received here.  A comprehensive list of books catalogued in the past two weeks may be found at

http://www.artbooks.com/notice/newtitles_booklist2007-06.txt
http://www.artbooks.com/notice/newtitles_booklist2007-06_marc8.txt
http://www.artbooks.com/notice/newtitles_booklist2007-06_marc8_tagged.txt

If you are not on our mailing list,  you should be!     To receive our printed bulletins,  please reply to this notice with your address.

Our twice-weekly e-bulletins offer the latest publications, often at discounts unavailable in our printed bulletins.  If you wish to subscribe to our ebulletins, please send an email to [log in to unmask]  with "subscribe" as the subject.

Information about our approval-plans and title-slip plans may be found at http://www1.artbooks.com/applan.pdf.

best regards,
Michael Shamansky
Michael Shamansky, Bookseller Inc.
PO Box 3904
Kingston, New York 12402

Telephone: 1-800-527-6775 (worldwide 845-331-8519)
Fax:   845-331-0852
Email:  [log in to unmask]
Website:  www.artbooks.com