Dear Colleagues,
We have been unable to resolve the below-listed request and seek your assistance:
	Do you have any further information in your archives or library or records regarding an exhibition entitled Modern Austrian Painting, which was organized by the College Art Association in 1930, and traveled to various venues, including the Milwaukee Art Institute (f/k/a Milwaukee Art Museum) in April of 1931?  I am hoping to find a checklist or catalogue that confirms if Gustav Klimt was part of this exhibition. If you have archives that go back as far as 1930, may I ask your assistance in checking any records?

I sincerely thank you in advance for any guidance you may be able to provide.

Please respond off-list
Cheers and many thanks!

Heather L. Winter
Librarian/Archivist
Milwaukee Art Museum
700 North Art Museum Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53202
T: 414.224.3270
F: 414.271.7588

	FRANCIS BACON
	Paintings from the 1950s
	Experience one of the great figure painters of the twentieth-century.
	On view January 27-April 15, 2007
	www.mam.org