As part of a cataloging project related to the French Revolution, I would like to submit a LCSH for "Liberty caps."  The term "Liberty trees" is established as a LCSH, but not its related term "Liberty caps," which is also an important term for describing materials on the French Revolution.

Rules have changed for submitting LCSH proposals, and it is more difficult to submit one directly, while not joining SACO.  Would an existing PCC member accept to submit the proposal for me?  I have the list of x-references, broader terms, and related term.  I also have the reference sources supporting this proposal.

Thank you in advance,
Karen Meyer-Roux

Special Collections Cataloger
Getty Research Library