posted to backserv & arlis-l, please forgive any duplication

Greetings all -

The Jen Library received 23 boxes of duplicate periodicals from our Building Arts department recently.  They are mostly older common architecture & interior design titles.  We will be offering these items to other libraries & institutions over the next two months.  Each batch will be available for 2 weeks (the first a bit longer) so those attending the Atlanta conference will still be able to request from batch #2 and #3.  The last of the four batches will end on May 25, 2007.

We require postage reimbursement and ship at "library mail" rate - We ALWAYS PREFER unused stamps for reimbursement.  Please advise up front if you can only pay with a check.

If you need to know vol/iss info please ask - it was easiest to list this many items just by year & month.  Some issues may have light soiling to the covers (a few missing covers) but all have usable contents.  Any damaged items have already been discarded.  The later batches may still contain some of these same titles but with different issues offered.  We were not able to integrate all of the duplicates by title.

Thanks for taking a look - We hope you find something you need!

Steve Majure
Jen Library
Savannah College of Art and Design

do not reply to me

Please reply off-list to Eric: [log in to unmask]

batch #1 - available through April 13, 2007

AIA Journal
1964 Jan, Feb, Apr, May, Jul, Nov
1966 Feb, Apr, May, June, Aug, Nov
1969 Feb, Apr, May, June, Jul
1970 Mar, May, June, Oct, Dec
1973 Feb, Mar, Apr, May, June, Jul, Aug, Sept, Oct, Dec
1976 Jan, Feb, Apr, June, Aug, Oct, Nov, Dec
1977 June, Jul, Aug, Sept, Nov, Dec
1978 Jan, Mar, May
1979 May
1980 Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, June, Jul, Mid-Aug, Sept, Oct, Dec
1981 Jan, Apr, May, June, July, Aug, Mid-Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec
1982 Jan, Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Oct, Nov

Architects’ Guide to Glass, Metal, & Glazing (annual)
1981, 1983, 1984

Architectural Forum
1962 Apr, June, Nov
1964 Apr
1970 June
1971 Mar, Apr. May, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec
1973 Jan/Feb

Architectural Record
1971 Jan, Mar, May, Dec.
1974 Feb, Mid-May, Mid-Aug, Sept, Oct, Mid-Oct, Dec
1975 Jul, Mid-Oct
1976 Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, June, Mid-May, Aug, Mid-Aug, Sept, Oct, Mid-Oct, Nov, Dec
1977 Jan, Mar, Apr, Mid-Oct
1980 July, Mid-Aug, Sept, Oct, Sept, Nov
1981 Jan, Feb, Mar, Mid-Feb, May, June, Jul, Aug, Oct, Mid-Oct, Dec
1986 Aug, Sept
1988 Aug
1989 Oct
1998 Jul

Art in America
1988 June

Building Design & Construction
1990 Oct, Nov, Dec
1991 Jan, Mar, Apr, May, June, Jul, Aug

1984 Jan
1988 Jan, Mar, June
1989 Jan, Apr
1990 Feb, Oct
1991 Jan
1992 Feb, Mar, Apr

House & Home
1963 Jan, Mar, Apr, May, June, Dec
1964 Jan. June, Sept, Nov
1967 Feb, Mar, May, June, Aug, Sept
1971 June, Dec
1973 Sept, Nov

House Beautiful
1992 Feb

Inland Architect
1993 Jan/Feb

Interiors
1967 Aug
1979 Apr

Metropolitan Home
1990 Feb, Apr, Aug
1992 June

Professional Builder
1988 July
1989 Feb

Professional Builder and Remodeler
1991 Apr. 1, May 1, May 15, June 1, Jul. 1, Aug. 1, Aug. 15, Sept. 1, Sept. 15, Nov. 1

Restaurant/Hotel Design International
1991 Sept

Retail Store Image
1992 Sept/Oct

Shopping Center World
1989 Feb, Mar, Apr, June, Oct, Nov
1990 Jan
1991 May, June, Jul, Aug

Southern Accents
1983 Sum
1988 Win
1991 Feb, Mar

Technology & Conservation
1977 Fall, Win
1980 Spr
1981 Spr, Sum, Fall, Win
1983 Fall, Win

Veranda
1992 Spr

Please reply off-list to Eric: [log in to unmask]

Eric T. Reber, Serials Assistant
Jen Library
Savannah College of Art and Design

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]