I'm seeking information on the setting-up and organization (I'm more
interested in administrative organization rather than physical
organization of collections at this point) of a design "archive" - which
might include research-oriented information and materials in all kinds
of formats that would be useful for practicing designers.

Does anyone know of existing archives we could contact, or publications
that might be helpful?

Thanks  ~  Dana

Dana Beth

Director VCU Qatar Library and Associate University Librarian, VCU
Libraries

VCU Qatar

School of the Arts in Qatar

Tel: +974 492 72 12

Fax: +974 480 54 32

P.O.Box: 8095

Doha, Qatar

E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>