Greetings everyone,

We are looking for a recorder for our session, or perhaps both our events:

Saturday 1:30-3:00 "Gone With the WInd and Beyond: A Study in Film Preservation, Research, and Atlanta's Role"
Nancy and Howard will have powerpoint presentations so there shouldn't be much "recording" necessary.
Matthew will speak and show film clips.

And iff you are up for a double feature:
Friday 8:00-10:00 Film Night
Matthew will be Introducing the film so it might be nice to "record" the introductory remarks for posterity as I'm sure that the context in which he will put it in will be very interesting.

Please reply to us off list and also let us know if you have any questions.

(We will be announcing the titles of the film as soon as we have the viewing rights secured.)

Thank you for your interest; we look forward to seeing everybody!

Greta and Erin

Greta Earnest
Assistant Director/Associate Professor
Gladys Marcus Library