**Please note: The correct links to the survey and supporting documentation are now restored**

Dear Colleagues:

The ARLIS/NA Publications Committee seeks your opinion on the desirability of implementing peer review for articles in Art Documentation. If you haven’t already responded, we’d like to hear from you.

For more background information, we invite ARLIS/NA members to read Rebecca Price’s summary, the “Pros and Cons of Peer Review for Art Documentation” and Art Documentation co-editor Judy Dyki’s selective list of journals and their peer review status.

Links to the ARLIS/NA Peer Review Survey and the supporting documentation (click on “learn more”) are on the main page of the ARLIS/NA Web site under “News, Events, & Surveys.”

 Roger Lawson

Chair

ARLIS/NA Publications Committee