Dear Membership,
As we approach our 35th annual conference in Atlanta, we want to highlight an essential, but often under recognized part of each and every ARLIS/NA conference - our sponsors.  Without their contributions, much of what ARLIS represents would be diminished.

For example, each year our sponsors support our professional development by underwriting sessions, workshops and tours.  They encourage diversity by funding awards for those who otherwise might not be able to attend.  They support scholarship by providing awards that recognize new perspectives in the profession.  Finally, they foster networking and Society-wide communication through events such as the Leadership Breakfast, various coffees, and of course our Convocation reception.

This year is no different.  Through the generosity of our many sponsors, the Development Committee has reached 95% of its fundraising goal for the conference.  Please take a moment to view the list of sponsors on the Atlanta conference website http://www.arlis-se.org/atlanta2007/ExhibitsSponsors_SponsorList.htm and be sure to express your personal gratitude when you see a representative of any of these corporations or non-profits in Atlanta.

Sincerely,

ARLIS/NA Development Committee
Jon Evans, Chair
Kim Collins, Atlanta Development Coordinator
Amanda Bowen
Susan Flanagan
Ted Goodman
Allen Townsend, Consultant