From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST on behalf of Lynette Korenic
Sent: Thu 3/15/2007 9:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] where to study book making

Dear Colleagues,

I am gathering recommendations on good places/colleges/universities to study book making (artists' books).

The University of Wisconsin-Madison has generated many fine book artists over the past thirty years and continues to offer a few courses in this area.  I know that the University of the Arts in Philadelphia has a very active program in book arts.

Many of us have wonderful artists' book collections in our libraries, but where are the best places to learn/study this art form?

This may be of interest to others, so please reply to the arlis-l list.

Thanks!

--Lyn

Lyn Korenic, Ph.D.
Director