Dear ArtSTOR -

Please help me out here ... According to your latest news release, dated
13 March 2007 [http://www.artstor.org/info/news/iap_announce.jsp ] and
entitled "Metropolitan Museum and ARTstor Announce Pioneering Initiative
to Provide Digital Images to Scholars at No Charge," you introduce a new
service called "IAP" which will "make images available via software on
the ARTstor Web site." As you can imagine, you have once again pricked
the interest of the research faculty at my school with thoughts of
thousands of FREE images - but in actuality, they won't be "free" if one
must access them through a subscription to ArtSTOR, correct? Or am I
totally missing something here and ArtSTOR truly is going to offer up
some "free" content with this new initiative? Please advise.

-Tom (who works at a "very large" institution which can not afford
access to ArtSTOR at this time)