------ Forwarded Message
From: susan Viguers <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:18:23 -0400
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Sara MacDonald, UArts Libraries" <[log in to unmask]>, Mary Phelan
<[log in to unmask]>, Patty Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Conversation: Study of book arts
Subject: Study of book arts

Dear Lyn,

A colleague, one of the librarians here at The University of the Arts,
forwarded to me your query about studying book arts. I'm not on the arlis-l
list, but I would like you to know more about our MFA Book Arts/Printmaking
Program, which began in 1988-89 and has graduated some of the most
remarkable book artists, book arts educators, book printers, conservators,
and binders in the country. I encourage you to pass along our website
(www.uartsmfaba.com). I'm also going to have our secretary send you some of
our brochures--for yourself and for possible students. Thanks so much.

Regards,
Susan

Susan Viguers
Director, MFA Book Arts/Printmaking Program
The University of the Arts
320 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 10102

------ End of Forwarded Message