Greetings all!

As the Tours Coordinator for the upcoming 35th Annual ARLIS/NA Conference in Atlanta, I've lined up an exciting roster of trips: bus trips to Birmingham, Alabama and to Madison, Georgia; to Emory University and the Atlanta Archives; to cemeteries and art galleries.  We even have some whimsy thrown in with trips to the Center for Puppetry Arts!

One way to make your time at the conference even more fun and to meet new people is to volunteer to help with a tour.

If you will be in Atlanta on Thursday, April 26th and you'd like to help us out, consider signing up as a tour guide. All you have to do is make sure everyone gets on the bus or to the destination and that they get back.  We supply all the maps, instructions, contact information, tickets and rosters .  And you get a free tour as well!

If you're interested in becoming more involved in the conference, I'm looking for volunteers for the following tours:

Thursday, April 26th
Tour #2 - African American Heritage in Atlanta - in-town, chartered bus

Tour #4 - Puppetry: Worldwide and Local Too - walking distance of the Hotel

Tour #7 - Fox Theatre - in-town, public transit

Tour #8 - BIrmingham: Old Art and New Living - out of town; chartered bus

Monday, April 30
Tour #12 - Puppetry: Worldwide and Local Too - walking distance of the Hotel

Tour #13 - The Art and Architecture of Death - in-town, chartered bus

Contact me at this e-mail address and join in the fun!

Thanks in advance,
Moira
Moira Steven
ARLIS/NA Atlanta Conference Tours Coordinator

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta. __________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]