I have a student who is looking for back issues of the publication
"Fashion Calendar" going back to the 1940s for her dissertation
research.  So far, I have been unable to locate any holdings for it.  I
tried RLG and WorldCat, as well as NYPL, FIT and everyone in our
consortium with no results.

Does anyone know of a place that may have this publication?  Any help
is greatly appreciated.

Please respond to me off list.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sincerely,