Dear ARLIS/TC members,
You are invited to attend our spring meeting on Wednesday, April 18th at the
new Minneapolis Central Library.  A brief business meeting beginning at 10am
will be held in Conference Room N-202, which is right across from Teen
Central, followed by a tour of the new facilities.  Our host is Jeffrey
Radford, and the tour will be led by one of the MPL docents.  The meeting
and tour will run from about 10 - 11:30 am.  Those interested can continue
on to lunch at one of the many restaurants nearby.

Parking and directions are available at the below links.
Map & Directions --- http://www.mplib.org/centralmap.asp
Parking Information -- http://www.mplib.org/central_parking.asp

Central Library Public Art -- http://www.mplib.org/ncl_publicart.asp

Items of business will include chapter announcements and other mentions of
interest.
Please RSVP to this email to let us know if you will attend on April 18th.
Kathy Heuer and I hope you will be able to come to what will be an
informative meeting and interesting tour of this new public library
facility.
Sincerely,
Kristen Mastel
ARLIS/TC Secretary Treasurer