Dear all,
I am writing to remind you to renew your membership in ARLIS/NA. Your
membership is important to ARLIS/NA because we want to make sure you
continue to receive all the benefits of membership! On the Society side,
we encourage you to renew so that we have your presence in Society
activities, whether through the listserv, at the annual conference, or
through your participation as group members or leaders.

We have had a large percentage of members renew, and I thank those of
you who have renewed. For those of you who have not renewed, please fill
out the online renewal form and continue to be part of our Society.

Another reminder - the online renewal form works with your Internet
Explorer browser.

We look forward to seeing everyone's renewal!
Best,
Ann

--
Ann Whiteside
Head, Rotch Library of Architecture & Planning

President, ARLIS/NA
www.arlisna.org

Cataloging Cultural Objects
http://www.vraweb.org/ccoweb/cco/index.html