I have someone who is looking for an image of a sculptural bust of the photographer Joseph, Vicomte de Vigier (known professionally as Joseph Vigier).  The dates he has for him are 1821-1894, but ULAN is showing Vigier died in 1862.  The only thing we know for sure is that a portrait bust of this French photographer existed and that it was owned at one point in time by the Duc de Monpensior in Seville.  The bust may have been done in the 1850s.  I have searched all the standard image resources, WorldCat, Art Index, and a few other sources, with very little success.  Any thoughts???

Roberto C. Ferrari
Student, Art History, CUNY Graduate Center
Associate Museum Librarian, Image Library, Metropolitan Museum of Art