>>> Posted on behalf of Jonathan Rose <<<

Within the next few weeks, Blackwell will publish "A Companion to the
History of the Book," which Simon Eliot and I have coedited.  It is a
one-volume global survey of our field, from cuneiform to the e-book,
organized along regional, chronological, and thematic lines.

Of course review copies will go out to all the book history journals.
But if you know of any periodicals we may have overlooked -- journals of
history, literature, bibliography, bibliophily, or communications, or
even newspapers that might be interested in this kind of volume --
please drop me a line at [log in to unmask]  We're particularly interested
in periodicals in the non-Anglophone world that review books in English.

Many thanks,

Jonathan Rose

Prof. Jonathan Rose
Coeditor, Book History