"At the Crossroads: inside, outside, past, present, future"
ARLIS/NA 35th Annual Conference
Atlanta April 26-30, 2007

The ARLIS/NA 2007 Atlanta Conference Planning Committee is pleased to
announce the availability of online registration at
http://www.arlis-se.org/atlanta2007/

Please take advantage of the early registration rate which has been extended
to March 30th.  The conference website is constantly evolving and detailed
information has been added on the conference program, including details on
workshops and sessions.  You can also find a preliminary list of exhibitors,
tours, and special events to help you in your initial planning.

The Atlanta Conference organizers have worked diligently to assemble an
unforgettable conference for our 35th Anniversary.  We urge you to join us
in April for what promises to be a momentous gathering.

--
Kristina Keogh
Publications/Publicity Coordinator

Reference Librarian for the Arts