Colleagues--

We apologize for the delay in getting the blog set up. There were (and may
still be) technical difficulties.

We hope you've had a chance to review the Assessment Task Force report.
It's not as long as it looks--the first 10 pages are the report and the
rest is supporting documentation.  The Board and Task Force very much want
to hear what you think of the proposals. This is your organization and the
proposals are based on what you told us you wanted.  If we got it wrong,
we'd like to know about it.  Since the report covers so much territory
we'd like to segment the discussion according to this not-set-in-stone
schedule:

Mar 15 - Mar 23:  Divisions, Sections, Round Tables, Discussion Groups
Mar 26 - Apr 3:  Executive Board
Apr 4 - Apr 10:  Committees
Apr 11- Apr 17:  Liaisons to Outside Organizations
Apr 18 - Apr 20:  User Groups

To get to the blog, use this URL:  http://arlisna.org/arlismembers/blogs/
Login using the ARLIS members' user name and password.
Click on "So what are your feelings."
Scroll to "Leave a reply" at the bottom.
If you want to comment anonymously, skip the name, mail, and website boxes.
Type your comments in the larger box at the bottom and click on "submit
comment."

To start us off, what do you think of converting these myriad groups into
less formal Interest Groups?

Sarah Falls
Kathleen List
Mark Pompelia