I just discovered the MFA in Paper/Book Arts on the Columbia
College, Chicago website yesterday. See
http://www.colum.edu/Academics/Inter_Arts/Interdisciplinary_Arts_Book_and_Paper.php

Interdisciplinary Book & Paper Arts MFA
This 60 credit hour Master of Fine Arts in Interdisciplinary
Book & Paper Arts is designed for students who have completed
the BFA or BA, professional artists, writers, librarians,
performers or educators interested in career development and
creative enrichment in the book and paper arts. Students
develop a personal focus within the book and paper arts,
stretching and expanding the art form in many directions
including installation, set design, and performance as well as
the traditional forms of the book and paper arts.

The Center for the Book & Paper Arts at Columbia is Chicago's
first and only combined center for the study and creation of
handmade paper and the book arts.