Dear Leaders of ARLIS/NA,
This is a reminder that it is time once again to ask for annual reports
of all that your groups have accomplished during the last year. Reports
are requested of all Board members, Appointees, Chapters, Committees,
Divisions, Sections, and Roundtables. The format guidelines for annual
reports can be found at:
http://www.arlisna.org/arlismembers/report_guidelines.html

Please make sure that you share your report with the incoming chair of
your group, if you will not be continuing as a leader.

You will want to talk about your accomplishments as well as goals for
the next year in your reports, as well as any issues for the Board to
consider when we meet for our pre-conference Board meeting in Atlanta.

The deadline for reports is March 28th, 2007.

We look forward to reading about the Society's activities!
Thank you all,
Ann

--
Ann Whiteside
Head, Rotch Library of Architecture & Planning

President, ARLIS/NA
www.arlisna.org

Cataloging Cultural Objects
http://www.vraweb.org/ccoweb/cco/index.html