The ARLIS/NY Chapter is pleased to announce Karyn Hinkle as the
recipient of the 2007 Celine Palatsky Travel Award. This award supports
travel for a chapter member to attend the annual conference.

Karyn is a student at Pratt Institute, studying for a degree in Library
Science which she will complete in May of this year. Karyn is currently
a library associate at the Brooklyn Museum of Art Library. She has also
served as a Circulation Assistant at the Pratt Manhattan Library.

Attending for the first time, Karyn "is eager to learn more about the
larger ARLIS/NA" and is "looking forward to to meeting more of our
colleagues from art libraries across the country."

We congratulate Karyn and look forward to her participation in ARLIS on
both the local and national level.

Celine Palatsky was a  longtime ARLIS/NY member, who passed away in
1999. She served as the Chapter's Treasurer from 1979 to 1993, and was
an avid and enthusiastic traveler.

Zimra Panitz (School of Visual Arts, New York, NY) and Eric Wolf (New
York School of Interior Design, New York, NY)