Dear Colleagues,

Our president, Ann Whiteside, is and has been without email since yesterday
morning due to a major episode with the M.I.T. mail server.  So, if you
have tried to email her during the last couple of days, she has not
responded because she has not received your message.  If you need to get in
touch you should try telephoning.

We all hope that this problem will be cleared up very soon.  In the
meantime, this provides us with an exercise in patience.

Margaret

Margaret N. Webster
Director, Knight Visual Resources Facility
B-56 Sibley Hall
College of Architecture, Art & Planning
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853