Our historic preservation program director has requested the library
purchase "how to" books, booklets, etc. on preserving old buildings for
use during students' field work.

Generally, the library does not acquire that sort of material. I'd like to
know the collection policies regarding "how to's" of some institutions
that have preservation programs.

Thank you again, Ruth

Ruth S. Thomas
Archaeology, Art, Art History, Classics Bibliographer
Mugar Memorial Library
Boston University
771 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215