And I've not been able to access the online Membership Directory for
the last two days.  I get the following message:

Page not found
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it
is spelled correctly.

- Click the Back button in your browser to try another link.
- Use a search engine like Google to look for information on the Internet.
HTTP 404 - File not found

Is anyone else having the same experience?
Best wishes,
Janine Henri

>I was also unable to renew my membership online last night.
>
>Nina
>
>*~*^*~*~*^*~*~*^*~*~*^*~*
>Nina Stephenson
>Fine Arts Library  MSC05 3020
>1 University of New Mexico
>Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001
>505-277-0679

>Yes, I had the same problem (yesterday and today) -- I sent off an
>email to hq, but haven't heard back about it.
>
>Rebecca
>
>Quoting John Taormina <[log in to unmask]>:
>
>>  Is anyone else having problems today with online conference
>>  registration? I've tried twice and it has failed: "file not found".
>>
>>  John
>>  --
>>  John J. Taormina
>>  Director, Visual Resources Center
>>  Dept. of Art, Art History & Visual Studies
>>  Duke University
>>  Box 90764
>>  112 East Duke Building
>>  Durham  NC 27708-0764