Following a request posted by Piper Martin/Eileen Fry, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that we produce copyright cleared images, for educational purposes only, specifically designed to be used in seminars/lectures for both teaching staff and students.

Our subscribers find it usually really convenient to update and expand their databases or slide collections with our images (we also have an extensive back-catalogue).

All of our images are original photography, taken on location.

We also have a collection of images of works rarely seen on display and of emerging contemporary artists.

For more information, log on to www.courtauld.ac.uk/ccss or contact us at [log in to unmask].

I look forward to hearing from you!

Alice Odin, Manager

Courtauld Colour Slide Scheme

Courtauld Institute of Art

Somerset House

Strand

London WC2R 0RN

Tel/Fax: 00 44 (0)207 848 2508

www.courtauld.ac.uk/ccss

The Courtauld Institute of Art is a company limited by guarantee (registered in England and Wales, number 04464432) and an exempt charity. Its registered office is at Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 0RN.

The Hermitage Development Trust is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Courtauld Institute of Art. It is a company limited by guarantee (registered in England and Wales, number 3867675) and a registered charity (number 1078342). Its registered office is at South Building, Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 1LA

This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this e-mail or its attachments and any reliance on or use or disclosure of any information contained in them is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us by return of e-mail [or by telephone +44 (0) 20 7848 1273] and then delete it from your system

This message has been scanned by BlackSpider MailControl - www.blackspider.com