Our library has the following issues available:

Progressive Architecture

February 1990

April 1990

May 1990

July 1990

September 1990

February 1991

June 1991

August 1991

October 1991

Special Mid-Oct 1991-92

April 1992

August 1992

September 1992

March 1993

April 1993

May 1993

June 1993

August 1993 (suppl.)

November 1993

December 1993

March 1994

April 1994

ID: International Design Magazine

July\August 1991

July\August 1992

July\August 1995

July\August 1996

July\August 1997

January\February 1999

November 1999

January\February 2000

February 2001

May 2001

June 2001

October 2001

November 2001

April 2003

May 2003

June 2003

September\October 2003

December 2004

May 2005

Applied Art Magazine

Vol. 9, no. 4 (1995)

Graphic Design USA (front cover worn)

December 1996

Innovation

Spring 1993

Summer 1993

Spring 1994

Summer 1994

Fall 1994

Winter 1994

Winter 1995

Spring 1996

Summer 1996

Fall 1996

Spring 1997

Summer 1997

Fall 1997

Winter 1997

Spring 1998

Summer 1998

Fall 1998

Summer 1999

Winter 1999

Spring 2000

Summer 2000

Spring 2001

Summer 2001

Winter 2001

Spring 2002

Summer 2002

Fall 2002

Winter 2004

Unless noted with a **, all issues are complete, unbound, and in good
condition to the best of our knowledge. Because of the number of journal
gifts our library is receiving, it is not possible for us to check
individual issues for completeness before shipping. If you receive something
incomplete, please do NOT send reimbursement.

We MAY mark addresses off of covers with a black marker OR rip off address
labels in the case of journals donated to us.

All items will be sent via USPS library rate mail.  A copy of your request
will be included in the package, along with the address for postage
reimbursement.

If interested, contact Kristina Edwards at [log in to unmask]

Items will be shipped in the order requested.

Thank you,

Kristina