This is an additional notice that the Midwestern Art Cataloging Discussion Group will meet on Feb. 23, 2007. If you are interested in attending the meeting, and haven't already done so, please email me off list. Thank you.

The Midwestern Art Cataloging Discussion Group (MACDG) is a loosely organized group of librarians who meet three times a year. Anyone interested in art and architecture or visual resources cataloging is welcome to attend.

MACDG will hold the next meeting at the Art Institute of Chicago on February 23, 2007.

10:30am  - 10:45am
     Arrive at the Trustees Room, Art Institute of Chicago.

10:45 am - 12:00pm
    Discussion Group Meeting

12:00pm - 1:30pm
    Lunch on your own
1:30pm - 2:00pm
    Tour of Ryerson and Burnham Libraries
2:00pm - View Exhibition "Cézanne to Picasso: Ambroise Vollard, Patron of the Avant-Garde" more information here http://www.artic.edu/aic/exhibitions/picasso/

Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you plan to attend the meeting. Include in your email if you would like a ticket to the Cezanne to Picasso show.

Also please let me know if you have any items to be included on the agenda. Anything cataloging or art related is of interest. If you, or your organization, are working on a project you would like to share please include that.

The new website for the group will soon be located here:

http://www.geocities.com/midwestartcatalogers/

Thank You,
Cheryl Hill

Cheryl A. Hill