Our library has the following issues available:

Preservation

Jan/Feb 2000

March/Apr 2000

May/June 2000

July/August 2000

Sept./Oct 2000

Nov./Dec 2000

Jan./Feb 2001

May/June 2001

July/August 2001

Sept./Oct 2001

Nov/Dec 2001

Jan/Feb 2002

March/Apr 2002

May/June 2002

July/August 2002

Sept/Oct 2002

Nov/Dec 2002

March/Apr 2003

July/August 2003

Nov/Dec 2003

Heathcare Design

September 2002

September 2003

November 2003

Bright Ideas

v. 22, no. 2 (Spring 2003)

v. 23, no. 1 (Winter 2003/2004)

v. 23, no. 3 (Summer 2004)

v. 23, no. 4 (Fall 2004)

v. 24, no. 2 (Spring 2005)

v. 24, no. 3 (Summer 2005)

Architecture Boston

Summer 2002

Nov/Dec 2002

Jan/Feb 2003

Jan/Feb 2004

Connecticut Home & Garden

Summer 2006

Architecture Las Vegas

Issue 6 (2006)

Cer Magazine International

No. 17 (Spring/Summer 2006)

Residential Design & Build

May 2006

Archi Tech

March/Apr 2001

Sept 2001

(Residential) Winter 2003

Jan/Feb 2006

March/Apr 2006

Design World

No. 18-19 (1990)

No. 20-22 (1991)

No. 23-25 (1992)

No. 28-29, Yearbook (1994)

No. 30-32 (1995)

Unless noted with a **, all issues are complete, unbound, and in good condition to the best of our knowledge. Because of the number of journal gifts our library is receiving, it is not possible for us to check individual issues for completeness before shipping. If you receive something incomplete, please do NOT send reimbursement.

We MAY mark addresses off of covers with a black marker OR rip off address labels in the case of journals donated to us.

All items will be sent via USPS library rate mail.  A copy of your request will be included in the package, along with the address for postage reimbursement.

If interested, contact Kristina Edwards at [log in to unmask]

Items will be shipped in the order requested.

Thank you,

Kristina