Hello, I am seeking guidance on estimating space needs for the storage of materials used in processing; for example: costume boxes (100); document cases (100); polyethylene and paper enclosures and folders in variety of sizes, rolls of wrapping tissue, sheets of folder stock, etc.

For our relatively small operation I am estimating that I'll need two long tables to work comfortably on several projects at the same time, as well as space for X number of square feet of footprint for wire shelving and other storage media.  I'll be trying to fit the materials storage space into my collection storage room of approximately 2,500 SF.

I would be very happy to hear what any of you with similar space needs may have (including a comparison to how much space you asked for with what you actually received).

If you prefer, you may write to me off-list at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for any assistance.

--
Judy Brzosko
Collection Manage

A little thing is a little thing but faithfulness in a little thing is a great thing. H. Taylor