Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Dear Colleagues,

We still need your help. If you have not completed the Visual Resources Professional Status Survey please do so now.  Do not procrastinate.  This survey will be closed as of February 17, 2007.  With your help, we will be able to exceed the number of responses received in the 1999 survey.

The Visual Resources Association (VRA) believes that the Professional Status Survey will provide a "snapshot" of the visual resources profession for 2006.  Although it is sponsored by the VRA, you need not be a member to take the survey.  Please forward this announcement to other colleagues who would be interested in this survey.  If you have received this message in error and are not an appropriate person to complete it, please forward it to the proper person(s) in your institution, organization, or business.

To view a pdf copy of the survey before taking it go to:  http://www.vraweb.org/wholedocfinal12_18.pdf.  To take the survey go to:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=580572972860.

We extend special thanks to the members of the VRA Professional Status Survey Task Force for their contributions in developing this survey: Margo Ballantyne (Lewis and Clark College), Andrew Gessner (Metropolitan Museum of Art), Jeanne M. Keefe (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute), Hildegard Lindschinger (Wilfrid Laurier University), and Susan Jane Williams (Scholars Resource).

We thank all of you who have already completed this survey as well as offering an advanced thank you to those willing to do so now.

VR Professional Status Survey Task Force Co-chairs,

Christine Hilker (University of Arkansas)
Margaret N. Webster (Cornell University)

Margaret N. Webster
Director, Knight Visual Resources Facility
B-56 Sibley Hall
College of Architecture, Art & Planning
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853