Dear Colleagues,

Please join me in congratulating Ginny Alissa Cathcart, our 2007 recipient of the ARLIS-DC/MD/VA Student Award.  Ginny is presently a student of Library and Information Science at Catholic University of America in Washington, DC.  She works as a full-time contractor at the U.S. National Library of Medicine.  Ginny is a member of ARLIS/NA and ARLIS-DC/MD/VA Chapter. The DC/MD/VA chapter is delighted to welcome Ginny, and we hope that all our ARLIS colleagues will have an opportunity to greet her in Atlanta. The Student Award was established by the ARLIS-DC/MD/VA to provide travel funds for a library school student to attend the ARLIS/NA conference. The 2007 award includes membership in ARLIS/NA and the chapter, conference registration for Atlanta, and $250.00 toward travel to the conference.

Sincerely yours,
Isabella Marqués de Castilla

ARLIS-DC/MD/VA Student Award Committee:
Isabella Marqués de Castilla