The New York Studio School has a duplicate set of Master drawings (New
York, Master Drawings Association) available.  We would rather give the
whole set away en masse but if there are institutions who are interested
in individual copies, we will consider breaking them up.

Bound volumes:

v. 1-21  (1963 through 1982)

Loose copies:

v. 23-24 no. 1, 2, 3, 4  (1985-1986)

v. 25 no. 1 & 2  (1987)

v. 26 no. 1 & 2  (1988)

v. 27 no. 1, 2, 3, 4  (1989)

v. 30 no. 1, 2, 3, 4  (1992)

v. 31 no. 1, 2, 3  (1993)

Interested institutions, please notify me off-list at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We will definitely need postage reimbursed, stamps are acceptable.

Angela Langer-Jankovich

Interim Librarian

New York Studio School for Drawing, Painting, & Sculpture

8 West 8th Street

New York, NY  10011

[t] 212.673.6466 ext. 118

[f] 212.777.0996