Hi Mary,

We have four flatbed scanners available for patron use.  We do not charge a
fee to use them, but we do charge for printing (or students can just save to
CD/Flash Drive/Networked Server).  These are the scanner models we have:

Epson Expression 10000XL-PH Photo Edition
Epson Expression 10000XL-GA Graphic Arts
Epson Expression 1640XL Special Edition
Epson Perfection 1650 PHOTO

Jennifer Faist
Library Systems and Digital Collections Administrator
Fogg Memorial Library
Art Center College of Design
1700 Lida Street
Pasadena, CA   91103