I have checked with the staff at CAA regarding the Online Career
Center and how it can be used.  It is accessible to all but with
limited results if not a member of CAA.  Here's what they say:

We do have limited access to the Online Career  Center for
non-members. They can browse jobs (current jobs available by  search
category):

http://careercenter.collegeart.org/search/browse/

Or they can view all jobs with limited information (when  posted, job
title, company, location):

 http://careercenter.collegeart.org/search/results/

These features allow non-members to preview our services before they sign-up.

But they need to be a member to access the descriptions and
application procedures of these employment opportunities.

For information about joining CAA or for a schedule of events for the
upcoming annual conference, February 14-17, 2007, in New York City,
check out  www.collegeart.org.

--
Christine L. Sundt
Visual Resources Consultant & Educator