A colleague asked me to forward this internship opportunity to the ARLIS-L (see below). Please contact her directly if interested and please forgive the cross-posting.

Best regards,
Maureen

About the Library

The Bridgeman Art Library is the world's leading source of fine art images.

Based in London, New York, Paris and Berlin, the Library represents
thousands of museums, private collections and artists throughout the
world in licensing their images for reproduction.

Our clients worldwide include publishers, designers, advertising
agencies and other image-using creative professionals.

About the Internship

We offer voluntary work experience placements(for a minimum of three
months) at the London office based in Bayswater.

This role will involve supporting the Picture Research, Rights,
Cataloguing, Marketing and Administration departments.

The successful intern will have varied responsibilities, providing a
good opportunity for hands-on experience.

A nominal five pounds a day allowance is paid towards expenses.
For further information

Please visit www.bridgemanart.com
or email [log in to unmask] for further information.

To apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to the above email address or
by post to:

Pandora Mather Lees
The Bridgeman Art Library
17-19 Garway Road