Peter Blank

Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:35:37 -0500
From: Eric Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
To: "ARLIS-NY" <[log in to unmask]>

The following message is from Elizabeth Lilker in answer to my query.
She thought others might find it helpful too, so I am sending it to the
list:

Hi Eric,

The following site may help:

http://library.nyu.edu/copyright/copyright.html

It's very specific to NYU, but there are links to more information on
fair use.

Elizabeth