I'm passing this along as suggested, please forgive any duplication.  I quote:
"This conference will be of interest to anyone who is charged with
bringing history to a general audience, including museum
professionals, archivists,
librarians, historic preservationists, filmmakers, as well as academic
historians."
Cheers,
Janine Henri

--