Greetings friends,

I try again.

Received but one response from the earlier query. At this library all the
volumes were checked out so no assessment could be performed. One might
suggest this speaks well of the series.

But before we shell out can anyone provide any insight as to the contents
of this work? My calls to Routledge reps seem to have reached only the
stumm. No response from them.

Cheers, and thanks,

Peter Blank