Our library has the following issues available.  Please reimburse postage over $5.00 in U.S. Stamps or check:

African Arts

    v. 36, no. 1 (Spring 2003)

    v. 33, no. 4 (Winter 2000)

Art Newspaper

    v.14 no. 157 April 2005

    v.14 no. 158 May 2005

    v.14 no. 159 June 2005

Asian Art & Culture

    v. 9, no. 3 (Fall 1996)

Clay Times

     v. 10, no. 2 (March/April 2004)

Combinations: Journal of Photography

     v. 1, no. 4 (1979)

     no. 6 (1982)

Connoisseur

    v.216 no.891  Apr. 1986

    v.216 no.897  Oct. 1986

    v.217 no.904  May 1987

    v.220 no.936  Jan.1990

    v.220 no.940  May 1990

Deutsche Kunst Und Dekoration

    v. 32 no. 3 Dec. 1928

Eye

    v. 6, no. 22 (Autumn 1996)

Font & Function

     No. 17 (Spring 1996)

Innen-Dekoration

    v.32 no. 1 Dec. 1921

International Journal of Fine Arts

    v.8 no. 1 (Fall 2005)

Iris: notes in the history of Art

     Feb. 1982

Issue: a Journal for Artists

     No. 3 (Spring/Summer 1985)

     No. 4 (Fall 1985)

Journal of Contemporary Art

    v. 1, no. 2 (Fall/Winter 1988)

    v. 4, no. 1 (Spring/Summer 1991)

Journal of Decorative and Propaganda Arts

     No. 6 (Fall 1987)

      No. 9 (Summer 1988)

Museum of Fine Arts Boston

    Annual Report  June 30, 1999

The Palette

     v. 41, no. 1 (1962)

     v. 40, no. 1 (1961)

The Picker Art Gallery Journal - Colgate University

    v.4 no.1  1993-94

    v. 5, no. 1 1997-1998

Vose - Art Notes - A Guide for Collectors

    v.10  Spring 2002

Unless noted with a **, all issues are complete, unbound, and in good condition to the best of our knowledge. Because of the number of journal gifts our library is receiving, it is not possible for us to check individual issues for completeness before shipping. If you receive something incomplete, please do NOT send reimbursement.

All items will be sent via USPS library rate mail.  A copy of your request will be included in the package, along with the address for postage reimbursement.

If interested, contact Kristina Edwards at
[log in to unmask].  Items will be shipped in the order requested.

Thank you,
Kristina