Our library has the following issues available.  Please reimburse postage over $5.00 in U.S. Stamps or check:

Contract Design Magazine

1992- Sept, Oct, Nov

1993- Jan, Oct

1994- Jan, June

1995- Jan, April, May, Aug, Sept

1996- Jan, March, June, Aug, Oct, Nov, Dec

1997- Jan, Feb, May, June, Sept, Nov

1997-1998 Source Guide

1998- Jan, Feb, April, July, Sept, Nov, Dec

1999- Jan, 2 copies March, April, June, July, Sept, Oct, Nov

2000- Feb

Interiors and Sources Magazine

1993- March/April, May/June, July/Aug, Sept/Oct

1994- March, April, May, June, July/Aug, Sept, Oct

1995- Jan/Feb, April, May, June, July/Aug, Sept, Oct

1996- Jan/Feb, May, June, July/Aug, Sept, Oct

1997- Directory and Source Guide, May, July/Aug, Sept, Oct

1998- Jan/Feb, March, April, May, 2 copies of June, July/Aug, Sept, 2 copies of Oct

1999- Directory and Source Guide, 2 copies Jan/Feb, 2 copies March, 2 copies April, 2 copies May, June, July/Aug, Sept, Oct

2000- Jan/Feb, March, April, 2 copies May, 2 copies June, July/Aug, Sept, Oct

2001- Jan/Feb, March, April

Unless noted with a **, all issues are complete, unbound, and in good condition to the best of our knowledge. Because of the number of journal gifts our library is receiving, it is not possible for us to check individual issues for completeness before shipping. If you receive something incomplete, please do NOT send reimbursement.

All items will be sent via USPS library rate mail.  A copy of your request will be included in the package, along with the address for postage reimbursement.

If interested, contact Kristina Edwards at
[log in to unmask].  Items will be shipped in the order requested.

Thank you,
Kristina