Our library has the following issues available.  Please reimburse postage over $5.00 in U.S. Stamps or check:

Architectural Record (bound)

v.3 1952 Feb-June, Jan- June

v.63 1928 Jan-June

v.116 1954

1979 Jan-June, July-Dec

1980 Jan-June, July-Dec

1981 Jan-June, July-Dec

1982 Jan-June, July-Dec

1983 Jan-June, July-Dec

1984 Jan-June, July-Dec

1985 Jan-June, July-Dec

1986 Jan-June, July-Dec

1987 Jan-June, July-Dec

1988 Jan-June, July-Dec

Architectural Record (loose)

1961 Jan-May

1964 May, Mid-May, June

1971 Dec

2000 Jan-May, Aug-Dec

2001 Jan-March, May-Oct, Dec

2002 May, Aug, July, Sept, Oct, Dec

2003 Feb, March, June-Dec

2004 (2 copies) April, Feb, March, June

Architectural Record Review (loose)
2003 March, July

2004 April

Architectural Record Innovation (loose)
2003 Oct

Unless noted with a **, all issues are complete, unbound, and in good condition to the best of our knowledge. Because of the number of journal gifts our library is receiving, it is not possible for us to check individual issues for completeness before shipping. If you receive something incomplete, please do NOT send reimbursement.

All items will be sent via USPS library rate mail.  A copy of your request will be included in the package, along with the address for postage reimbursement.

If interested, contact Kristina Edwards at [log in to unmask]  Items will be shipped in the order requested.

Thank you,
Kristina