Our library has the following issues available.  Please reimburse postage over $5.00 in U.S. Stamps or check:

The Artist

    v.113 no.2  Feb. 1998

Auction

    v.5 no.2  Oct. 1971

The Auction Magazine  (Phillips)

   no.9  Spring 1997

The Barnes Foundation  ( Journal of the Art Department)

    v.3 no.1  Spring 1972

    v.3 no.2  Autumn 1972

Design Management Journal

    v.2 no.1  Winter 1991

    v.2 no.2   Spring 1991

Fine Arts  (Fine Art Museum of San Francisco)

  Fall/Winter 2002

The Journal of Aesthetic Education

    v.24 no.1  Spring 1990

Journal of Jewish Art

    v.8 1981

    v.9 1982

    v.11 1985

Koreana

    v.16 no2  Summer 2002

L'Oeil

    no.499  Sept. 1998

Lithopinion

    v.2 no.4 issue 8 1967

Museumjournaal   (English language edition -  Netherlands)

    no.3  Sept.1974

National Geographic

    v.148 no.6  Dec. 1975

Novum

    (v.72) no.1  2001

    (v.72) no.3  2001

    (v.74) no.1  2003

Unless noted with a **, all issues are complete, unbound, and in good condition to the best of our knowledge. Because of the number of journal gifts our library is receiving, it is not possible for us to check individual issues for completeness before shipping. If you receive something incomplete, please do NOT send reimbursement.

All items will be sent via USPS library rate mail.  A copy of your request will be included in the package, along with the address for postage reimbursement.

If interested, contact Kristina Edwards at [log in to unmask]  Items will be shipped in the order requested.

Thank you,
Kristina