Do you have an interest in Artist Books?

Do you want to see the newest fun and interesting books by
international Book Artists?

Then you want to read Artist Books News.

The Fall issue of Artist Books News features 16 books created by
professional book artists in US and Canada. Artist Books News is a
beautiful four-color, four page newsletter with large images of the
books and text about each book. These books are available for purchase.

Sign up now to receive Artist Book News, published Spring and Fall, by
Mystical Places Press. If you receive occasional mailings from Mystical
Places Press (Jill Timm), you are already on the list. If you would
like to be added to the mailing list (free) please email me your work
address, email and position. I will be sending out the Fall issue in a
couple of weeks.

Thanks, Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press