 The ARLIS-DVC Fall meeting will be held at Bryn Mawr College’s Carpenter Library on Thursday, October 19th. We are looking forward to a great meeting on a beautiful campus. Special thanks to Jeremy Blatchley for coordinating arrangements at Bryn Mawr and at Harriton House.

Carole Ann Fabian, our Northeast Regional Representative, will be attending this meeting and joining us in our Affiliation Agreement discussion. We will also be holding elections, appointing the next Travel Award Committee, and deciding our annual contribution in support of the 2007 ARLIS/NA conference.

The Meeting will begin at 9:30 am, and the Agenda is as follows:

---------------------------

Approval of Spring 2006 Meeting Minutes

Secretary/Treasurer Report by Ed Deegan

Report by ARLIS/NA Northeast Regional Representative, Carole Ann Fabian

Old Business

New Business

            Report by Nominating Committee, and Elections

            ARLIS-DVC Conference Contribution for 2007

            Travel Award Committee Appointment

            Affiliation Agreement

Three Presentations on Image Access and Use in Libraries by

            Nicole Finzer, Bryn Mawr College

            Del Ramers, Bryn Mawr College

            Karen Lightner, Free Library of Philadelphia

Announcements

Adjournment

---------------------------

Lunch will  be on our own at on-campus eateries. The Wyndham Alumni House serves a buffet lunch for $13.00, or there is the UnCommon Grounds Café with sandwiches starting at around $3.00. Both are within a five minute walk from Carpenter Library.

We will then proceed to nearby historic Harriton House for an afternoon tour. We will be organizing carpools for this portion of the day. The tour is $3.00 per person, and can be paid on-site. However, we would like to get an idea of how many members will be touring, so please indicate whether or not you will be participating in the tour when you RSVP to Ann Keith Kennedy ([log in to unmask]) by October 13th.

For more information about Bryn Mawr College, see:

http://www.brynmawr.edu/

For directions, see:

http://www.brynmawr.edu/visit/map_directions.shtml

Note that the R5 train (to Paoli/Thorndale from Center City) stops at the Bryn Mawr Station. Although it is possible to walk to Carpenter Library, we will be arranging car transportation back and forth. Just let us know when you RSVP whether or not you will need a ride from the station.

And finally, for more information about Harriton House, see:

http://www.harritonhouse.org/

Please RSVP by October 13th.

-- Ann Keith Kennedy

Ann Keith Kennedy