Hi Joan,

Sorry this reply is a bit late. You can find links to the websites of affililated organisations on the webpage of the International Relations Committee: http://www.cooptel.qc.ca/~renata/irc_top.html  (I think all the links are working, this is a reminder to me to check!)

Cheers,

Renata

Renata Guttman
Chef, Services aux usagers/