Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you there.

ARLIS/NE
Fall Meeting
Friday, October 6, 2006
MIT Museum , Cambridge , MA

Program:

10:00 - 10:30 am -  Registration and coffee
MIT Museum   (265 Massachusetts Avenue near Central
Square and the MIT Campus--see below for directions
link).

10:30 - 11:30 am -  Tour of museum by Gary Van Zante,
Curator, Architecture and Design

11:30 - 1:00 pm -    ARLIS/NE Business meeting

1:00 - 2:00 pm -      Lunch on your own
(a list of suggested restaurants will be sent out
shortly).

2:00 - 3:00 pm  -     Rachelle Jones, Retail Manager
at Mass Moca will lead us in a discussion on
collection development for contemporary art materials
MIT Musuem

3:15 - 4:00 pm  Tour of outdoor public sculpture on
MIT campus by Bill Arning, Curator, List Gallery

Registration:
Please rsvp to Anne Reid by Thursday, September 28.

[log in to unmask]  or  617-521-2805

For directions and parking for the MIT Museum , please
see:

http://web.mit.edu/museum/visiting/directions.html

There will be no fee for this meeting, but lunch is on
your own.  It is very important that we get an
accurate count of how many are coming so we can plan
for enough coffee and pastries and for the logistics
of the room set up.  Thanks in advance for your prompt
rsvps!

Rachel Beckwith
Brooke Henderson

http://mail.yahoo.com