Great news about DYABOLA!  When I opened up the site, I don't have to scroll down in the upper box to get to the Realkatalog - perhaps it's a browser setting or a display setting on your PC that can be adjusted?  I do agree, though, that it would be a bit clearer if the word "realkatalog" were added on that screen.  But, I'd hate to look a gift horse in the mouth.  :-)

Is this free web version completely inclusive of the contents of the subscription DYABOLA?

Thanks for spreading the good news!

Best,

Don Juedes

>>> "Duncan, Norine" <[log in to unmask]> 2:20 PM Wednesday, September 13, 2006 >>>
Thank you, Barbara. The free access is a great service. However, the
link you provided goes to a higher level (Zenon DAI, giving access to
all the OPACs), and I don't see that it's possible to link directly to
DYABOLA. From the Zenon DAI page, the link to the Realkatalog (DYABOLA)
doesn't show unless you scroll down in the top window.

I think we users should all e-mail to thank them for this site, but to
request that they redesign the page to show the DYABOLA link without
scrolling. I know some of my users will never find it if it is hidden in
this way. The link also does not include either the words "DYABOLA" or
"REALKATALOG," the two most likely names by which people would look for
it.

In order to send feedback, you have to scroll down in the lower window!

Norine Duncan
Scholarly Resources Dept.!
Brown University Library