Dear ARLIS/NA members,

I am humbly pleased to announce that I recently co-authored, with Eugene
Bolt from the UArts Development Office, a book on the history of my
institution, The University of the Arts.  Primarily a photo book (I'm sure
many of you have seen similar items from the publisher, Arcadia Publishing),
you can see a preview by clicking the slideshow link on this UArts press
release Web page:
http://www.uarts.edu/news/dsp_item.cfm?id=1221&item=pr

I'd like to add that many institutions and people contributed to the book,
including Philadelphia University (Stan Gorski in particular), Free Library
of Philadelphia, Historical Society of Pennsylvania, Athenaeum of
Philadelphia, and Library Company of Philadelphia.  Philadelphia is a great
library town!

Sara
------
Sara J. MacDonald, Public Services Librarian
The University of the Arts - University Libraries & Archives
320 S Broad St - Philadelphia PA 19102 - USA
[log in to unmask]   http://library.uarts.edu/
215-717-6282  fax: 215-717-6287